1. The Capcoal Radio System shall be setup on Dedicated Two Way Radio’s. Radio’s not programmed with Capcoal licensed Radio channel software are not permitted for use on site.
2. It shall be the Contractor’s authorised persons responsibility to ensure any future changes to the Capcoal Mine frequencies or configurations be periodically checked and updated as required.
3. The frequencies associated with the licences must be removed from the equipment, or the equipment returned to the licensee, on completion of any contract or before sale of equipment.
4. The authorisation allows the devices to be operated only on or within 40 Km’s of the mine lease.
5. The authorised contractor shall be held liable for any breech of the act relative to the operation of the device.
6. A copy of the authorisation certificate must accompany any device that is carried or removed from the lease, and be presented on request to any official of the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), or any duly authorised representative of the ACMA.
By clicking submit you are agreeing to the above conditions.